Nina Price–Midlife Health & Success Speaker…Teaches Women How to Turn Heads After 50
Too many women approaching midlife are tired, stressed and struggling. Most feel as though they are losing their looks, losing their minds, or losing their place in the corporate world. It doesn’t have to be this way.
If managed right, midlife can be the most magnetic time in a woman’s life. Nina Price can show you how.
Nina Price is a licensed acupuncturist, author, speaker, teacher and radio personality who helps women in their 40s and 50s achieve midlife success. An MBA by training, Nina is a former Silicon Valley high-tech marketing executive who—after an action-packed 20 years in the computer industry—traded in her high-stress lifestyle for a healthier one. Today, she is a board-certified healthcare professional and success coach on a mission to help high-powered women heal themselves and enjoy “Midlife Without Crisis”.
- Reclaim Your Best Body
- Boost Your Personal Brand and
- Wow the World in a way you never have!
Invite Nina to speak at your next event, corporate or group meeting, and she will teach you and your audience to:
- Look better, feel better and present your most DYNAMIC self
- Reinvent your personal message, brand and style for SUCCESS
- Attract the clients, relationships, business partners, opportunities YOU want
- Get to the bottom of what bugs you about your HEALTH
- Enjoy more influence and IMPACT in a big way.
As the Go-To Expert on Midlife Health & Wellness, Nina has spoken to professional and women’s groups all over the San Francisco Bay Area, and appeared as a host and guest on radio programs throughout North America. She can customize speaking topics to meet your needs. Sample talks include how to improve:
- The “Talk” About Menopause: What You Can Expect and How to Thrive Through the Change
- Reboot Your Body, Revamp Your Life: Ancient Chinese Wisdom to Balanced Hormones and Better Sleep
- Sweet & Deadly: How to Stop Sugar Cravings and Overcome Energy Slumps
- Bringing Sexy Back: How to Embrace Your Midlife Body and Have the Best Sex of Your Life
- Turn Heads After 50: How to Build Your Personal Brand in Business—and in Life
- Own Your Crone: How to Look and Feel Magnetic at Midlife, So You Can Effectively Share Your Wisdom With Others
- Redefining Prime: 5 Keys to Making 50 Better Than the New 30 on the Job
- Suddenly Single: How to Create a New Plan, Purpose and Presence for Midlife on Your Own
- Flirting At 50: How to Get the Attention You Want, When You Want It
- Filling the Empty Nest: 5 Strategies for Finding Yourself Again After 50
Nina will captivate your group with her quirky charm, down-to-earth expertise and simple, practical solutions for creating the best midlife ever. Contact Nina today to speak at your next event or meeting. Availability: San Francisco Bay Area Nationwide by arrangement. Inquire about last-minute needs.
Nina is the host and producer of a morning drive time radio show in the San Francisco Bay Area ongoing for 19 years. She has appeared as a guest on radio programs throughout North America and has spoken to professional and women’s groups all over the San Francisco Bay Area. She has also hosted an internet radio show called “Push them Reset Button” all about midlife reinvention, on Blog Talk Radio.
Nina Price is a Licensed Acupuncturist, Business and Wellness Coach who helps corporate professionals over age 40 to “push the reset button” on their careers and their health so they can prevent burnout and achieve “professional competitiveness”. She is a former high tech marketing exec herself who almost reached burnout and decided to do “something else”. “Something else” turned out to be helping her peers and colleagues — other corporate professionals prevent burnout, through her work as a board-certified medical professional and as a coach. Because she’s lived the high stress lifestyle of a corporate professional she understands the demands firsthand and is the perfect resource for those who want to take incredibly good care of themselves and their careers.Nina is a speaker and author who enjoys speaking to and training corporate professionals. Nina is the author of 5 Strategies for Staying Employed in Today’s Economy and I Just Want A Good Night’s Sleep
Nina Price- ‘5 Strategies For Staying In Today’s Economy from Kris Gentile.
Nina was interviewed on KFJC’s “Thoughtline” radio program, talking about the “5 Strategies For Staying Employed In Today’s Economy”.
Click here to listen: